Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions under which services are provided by Arboris Limited:
- All UK domains are registered subject to Nominet’s terms and conditions.
- All gTLD domains are registered subject to ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute-Resolution Policy.
- Most COM, ORG and other gTLD domains, and ccTLDs other than UK, are registered using OpenSRS; these are subject to the TUCOWS general registration agreement.
- Accounts and related services must not be used in an antisocial or disruptive manner, or for any illegal purpose.
- Use of all services is also subject to the terms and conditions of the companies which supply network connectivity and registry services to Arboris Limited.
Arboris Limited reserves the right to change these policies at any time. All customers are required to comply with the policies in effect while their accounts are active. Notification of changes will be e-mailed to customers in advance.